Our expert instructors and Training Advisors can design Custom/Private Classes for your organization, which allow curriculum to be tailored to your specific needs, as well as flexibility of date and location.
By completing the Enterprise IT Support Specialist Training Program, you’ll understand how to:
- Improve support-center productivity
- Provide exceptional customer support
- Handle difficult customer situations
- Implement best practices for problem solving
- Exhibit assertive confidence while reducing job stress
- Learn the latest skills needed by today’s computer support professionals.
- Perform tasks such as installation, configuration, diagnosing, preventive maintenance and basic networking.
- Troubleshoot and maintain the wired or wireless IT network.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the features and functions of networking components
- Install, configure and troubleshoot basic networking hardware, protocols and services.
Real World Skills Covered
- Active Directory Users and Computers
- Office 365 Administration
- Ticket Systems Training
- Software Deployments
- Computer backup and Imaging process
- Basic web servers troubleshooting
- Computer and Server security
- Basic Virtualization
- Group Polices
- Remote Administration Tools
- Basic Systems Security
- Consultation and Best practices
Group staff Discount
05 Staff Members 10% OFF
10 Staff Members 20% OFF