This course is under developmentLearn how to manage Azure Active Directory objects, role-based access control (RBAC), subscriptions, and governance in Azure. This learning path helps prepare you for Exam AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator. Jobskillshare team is creating a video version of this Microsoft documentation course. JSS team will cover real-world senarios related the modules covered in this course.
- AZ104: What are user accounts in Azure Active Directory? 00:17:00
- AZ104: Manage app and resource access by using Azure Active Directory groups 00:11:00
- AZ104: Collaborate by using guest accounts and Azure Active Directory B2B 00:21:00
- AZ104: What is Azure Active Directory? 00:19:00
- AZ104: Create and manage users 00:13:00
- AZ104: Create and manage groups 00:23:00
- AZ104: What is self-service password reset in Azure Active Directory? 00:18:00
- AZ104: Implement Azure AD self-service password reset 00:10:00
- AZ104: Exercise – Set up self-service password reset 00:14:00
- AZ104: Exercise – Customize directory branding 00:09:00
- AZ104: What is Azure RBAC? 00:22:00
- AZ104: Part 2 What is Azure RBAC? 00:17:00
- AZ104: Exercise – List access using Azure RBAC and the Azure portal 00:08:00
- AZ104: Exercise 2 – Grant access using Azure RBAC and the Azure portal 00:08:00
- AZ104: Principles of resource groups 00:14:00
- AZ104: Use tagging to organize resources 00:11:00
- AZ104: Use policies to enforce standards 00:17:00
- AZ104: Secure resources with role-based access control 00:09:00
- AZ104: Resource groups for organization 00:13:00
- AZ104: Use resource locks to protect resources 00:07:00
- AZ104: Use resource groups for organization 00:13:00
"Hello everyone my self Ashish Sharma from NewZealnd. I have done my diploma in IT Technical support and currently working as a IT Helpdesk Administrator. My goal is to work toward to System Administrator or Cloud Administrator. Thank you Danish for those 4 days free IT support training videos on you tube which made my work very easier. You know what those free videos contents are very relevant to everyday tasks as IT Helpdesk person. Now looking forward to Advance my career so i have purchased Premium membership with Practice lab. Once again Thank you Danish and JSS Family."
"Hello everyone. My name is Karen. Recently I got hired as an IT Technician. There is a lot to learn and there are a lot of projects. This has worked to my advantage as I am learning skills at a fast pace. I have my Associates Degree in Computer Networks and Systems. My goal is to work towards Network Administrator. Jobskillsshare has helped me learn and market my skills. I have premium membership and the practice labs are really good way to practice. Thank you Danish and Kevin for all the hardwork and sacrifice and setting up a website accessible and affordable for people like us that want to pursue a career in IT."
"I have no certs and only a associates degree right now. When I landed my first role, I did not have my associates degree and the associates degree that I got back in December of 2021 did not really help me land this new role. IT has changed my life tremendously and only being 20 years old, I have a long road to travel, and it just goes up from here. If anyone thinks they can’t do it, you are wrong. The drive, passion, dedication, doing off the clock labs, will defiantly get you in the door or moved up to a higher position way faster. Thank you all and especially thank you to Danish (jobskillshare) and KevTech for providing all their content."
"Hello everyone, Just wanted to say that I appreciate this community and the effort put into making each other better. Today I got offered a position as an “all around tech” Tier 1/2 Helpdesk (working with Windows Servers, Ubiquiti/UniFi, Fortinet, etc.) I’m excited as this is my first true IT job. They’re excited to bring me one and I love the team I met in my interview yesterday. Owner spoke to me directly and sees me as being a future leader and manager inside the company with a little technical growth and direction. Thanks again for all y’all do to give people real experience, as it helped me feel comfortable and confident in my interview."
"Since the day I came across this amazing and wonderful community. “The JSS Platform”. I have chosen the word ‘THE’ here, because I know this platform is the next big guy among numerous learning platforms out there. The way you guys selflessly put efforts for building not only careers but lives is beyond anything. I feel privileged to tell you guys that i got employed with a prominent IT company as IT technician (Tear 1-3) on a decent annual salary package. This community has equipped me with right set of skills and attitude. Thank you Danish and Kevtech for your mentor-ship. Haifa you are a rock-star. A huge credit also goes to the community members who work together to build the future."
"Today I accepted a generous offer for an IT Technician position in Brooklyn, NY! I am excited to be joining an in-house IT Team for a phenomenal distribution company. Cliches aside, no one said this was going to be easy! Career transitioning into IT from a completely different background was next to impossible until I found the communities of Jobskillshare and KevTech. The leadership, kindness, support, and encouragement offered by so many here is second to none. I was able to keep pushing, learning, growing, while remaining positively hopeful. The internship I completed with Danish, Kevin, Haifa, Steven, Hammy and Kevin at the helm helped me move from "book knowledge" to transferrable real-world IT skills. The work it took to create such an endeavor is nothing short of brilliant and amazing!!"