This course will explain how to implement the core Azure infrastructure, consisting of virtual networks and storage. With this foundation, students will learn how to create the most common Azure services, including Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps. The course will conclude by describing features of Azure AD and methods of integrating it with on-premises Active Directory.
Audience profileThis course is intended for individuals who want to evaluate deploying, configuring, and administering services and virtual machines (VMs) by using Azure. This includes:
- Windows Server administrators who want to evaluate the migration of on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud.
- IT professionals who want to evaluate the use of Azure to host websites and mobile app back-end services.
PrerequisitesBefore attending this course, students must have a background in IT. In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- A basic understanding of networking
- A basic understanding of virtualization
- A basic understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, users, and domain controllers
Recommend Courses before taking this course
- Start with our learning path: Collection of courses provides newcomers with the first step they need to start a career in IT. After completing this program, learners should be prepared to begin an entry-level IT job, such as Help Desk Technician or Desktop Support Technician or any IT support titles, learners will have a better understanding of concepts used in the advance IT roles.
- AZT: Introduction to Azure Technical Skills FREE 00:10:00
- AZT: Lesson 1 : Users/Identities and their Types 00:14:00
- AZT: Lesson 2 : RBAC / Groups 00:16:00
- AZT: Lesson 3 : PowerShell with AZAD 00:15:00
- AZT: Lesson 4 : On-Premises AD synchronization with Azure-AD 00:11:00
- AZT: Lesson 5: Promoting Windows Server Machine to Domain Controller 00:10:00
- AZT: Lesson 6 : Azure Virtual Network (VNETs) 00:10:00
- AZT: Lesson 7: VNETS with PowerShell 00:11:00
- AZT: Lesson 8: Network Security Groups 00:13:00
- AZT: Lesson 9 : VNET-Peering 00:10:00
- AZT: Lesson 10: VPN-Point-to-Site 00:22:00
- AZT: Lesson 11 : Azure Virtual Machines 00:16:00
- AZT: Lesson 12 : Apache Web Server 00:12:00
- AZT: Lesson 13 : Azure Storage Services 00:21:00
- AZT: Lesson 14 : Azure File Sync 00:20:00
- AZT: Lesson 15: AZ Copy 00:20:00
- AZT: Lesson 16 : Azure Load Balancer 00:21:00
- AZT: Lesson 17: Auto-Scaling with Load Balancing 00:14:00
- AZT: Lesson 18 : Azure SQL Database Solution 00:21:00
"Hello everyone my self Ashish Sharma from NewZealnd. I have done my diploma in IT Technical support and currently working as a IT Helpdesk Administrator. My goal is to work toward to System Administrator or Cloud Administrator. Thank you Danish for those 4 days free IT support training videos on you tube which made my work very easier. You know what those free videos contents are very relevant to everyday tasks as IT Helpdesk person. Now looking forward to Advance my career so i have purchased Premium membership with Practice lab. Once again Thank you Danish and JSS Family."
"Hello everyone. My name is Karen. Recently I got hired as an IT Technician. There is a lot to learn and there are a lot of projects. This has worked to my advantage as I am learning skills at a fast pace. I have my Associates Degree in Computer Networks and Systems. My goal is to work towards Network Administrator. Jobskillsshare has helped me learn and market my skills. I have premium membership and the practice labs are really good way to practice. Thank you Danish and Kevin for all the hardwork and sacrifice and setting up a website accessible and affordable for people like us that want to pursue a career in IT."
"I have no certs and only a associates degree right now. When I landed my first role, I did not have my associates degree and the associates degree that I got back in December of 2021 did not really help me land this new role. IT has changed my life tremendously and only being 20 years old, I have a long road to travel, and it just goes up from here. If anyone thinks they can’t do it, you are wrong. The drive, passion, dedication, doing off the clock labs, will defiantly get you in the door or moved up to a higher position way faster. Thank you all and especially thank you to Danish (jobskillshare) and KevTech for providing all their content."
"Hello everyone, Just wanted to say that I appreciate this community and the effort put into making each other better. Today I got offered a position as an “all around tech” Tier 1/2 Helpdesk (working with Windows Servers, Ubiquiti/UniFi, Fortinet, etc.) I’m excited as this is my first true IT job. They’re excited to bring me one and I love the team I met in my interview yesterday. Owner spoke to me directly and sees me as being a future leader and manager inside the company with a little technical growth and direction. Thanks again for all y’all do to give people real experience, as it helped me feel comfortable and confident in my interview."
"Since the day I came across this amazing and wonderful community. “The JSS Platform”. I have chosen the word ‘THE’ here, because I know this platform is the next big guy among numerous learning platforms out there. The way you guys selflessly put efforts for building not only careers but lives is beyond anything. I feel privileged to tell you guys that i got employed with a prominent IT company as IT technician (Tear 1-3) on a decent annual salary package. This community has equipped me with right set of skills and attitude. Thank you Danish and Kevtech for your mentor-ship. Haifa you are a rock-star. A huge credit also goes to the community members who work together to build the future."
"Today I accepted a generous offer for an IT Technician position in Brooklyn, NY! I am excited to be joining an in-house IT Team for a phenomenal distribution company. Cliches aside, no one said this was going to be easy! Career transitioning into IT from a completely different background was next to impossible until I found the communities of Jobskillshare and KevTech. The leadership, kindness, support, and encouragement offered by so many here is second to none. I was able to keep pushing, learning, growing, while remaining positively hopeful. The internship I completed with Danish, Kevin, Haifa, Steven, Hammy and Kevin at the helm helped me move from "book knowledge" to transferrable real-world IT skills. The work it took to create such an endeavor is nothing short of brilliant and amazing!!"