The technical support professional is a role that individuals assume when they assist with providing support services. This role services as an escalation point for support centers by providing level 1,2 or level 3 support. They may work directly with customers or with other departments to resolve issues related to the organizations products and/or the IT infrastructure that enables the business.
Jobskillshare IT Support Professional training focuses on customer service and service management best practices, emphasizing responsive incident escalation, the importance of metrics measurement, knowledge management, problem management, improving teamwork, and stress management.
What You Will Learn
- Customer service best practices
- Communications skills
- Service management best practices and terms
- Importance of being responsive to incident escalation and the need to log information properly
- Purpose and value of quality assurance monitoring
- Metrics used to monitor performance of the team, the individual, and how success is determined
- Knowledge management best practices
- How to improve problem solving and problem management
- How to improve teamwork and relationships
Real World IT Job skills Training
Active Directory Users and Computers
Office 365 Administration
Ticket Systems Training
Computer backup and Imaging process
Basic web servers troubleshooting
Computer and Server security
Remote Administration Tools
Who Should Attend?
- Technical support professionals who serve as the escalation point for one or more support centers and desktop support teams
- Individuals who are starting fresh IT career
CompTIA A+ Training . (One or Three Months Access, No extra fee)
The total course time is 111 hours.
139 Training Videos 82 Section Quizzes 122 Lessons 117 Demonstrations 74 Lab Simulations
These scheduled courses provide students with live, instructor-led training delivered by jobskillshare staff. Using web conferencing software and an audio bridge, students interact with the instructor without ever leaving their desk.
- Minimize the impact on your daily schedule by only training eight hours a day for two days.
- Learn only what you need to with targeted, topic-specific courses.
- Ask questions and interact with the instructor.
Flexible Options available
Schedule & Duration
Evening, and Weekend classes are available
One Week Evening:Mon-Friday 6:00 PM USA EST to 9:00 PM USA EST
One Weekend:Sat-Sunday 11:00 AM USA EST to 5:00 PM USA EST
Offering special group class at the end of each month. Limited to 10 members only. Please register before the 20th to confirm your seat.
Group Virtual Classroom: Online
|Group IT Virtual Classroom|
|VLIT: Saturday 11:00 to 5:00 PM US EST||00:00:00|
|VLIT: Sunday 11:00 to 5:00 PM US EST||00:00:00|
|1 Day Boot Camp Saturday|
|VLIT: Saturday 10:00 to 5:00 PM US EST||00:00:00|
|1 Day Boot Camp Sunday|
|VLIT: Sunday 10:00 to 5:00 PM US EST||00:00:00|
|Week Days Training|
|VLIT: Mon-Friday 6:00 PM USA EST to 9:00 PM USA EST||00:00:00|
|One weekend Training|
|VLIT:Saturday- Sunday 11:00 AM USA EST to 5:00 PM USA EST||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.