FAQQ: Is this course really free? A: Yes, this course has over 80+ hours of content, you must have free account to start this course. Need help? watch this video Q: Is this updated content A: No, we have stopped developing new content in this course since 2017, we are now working on newly updated content for plus and premium members only. Membership Details However, this is still a powerful content to learn real-world IT skills Q: Do you offer hands-on labs for this course A: No, we offer hands-on labs for plus and premium membership only. Q: Do you have a complete learning path that I can follow to become an IT Profesional? A: Yes, for plus and premium members we have created a step by step learning path to become an IT Profesional Check This Video
Jobskillshare Team will be adding hands-on projects and video tutorials for our learners. Certificate, Badge, and points are available to membership plus member’s only. How do external resources work? We find and organize free quality courses from over 100+ platforms and 200+ universities. No more sorting through random videos and incomplete courses. We examine every single course and classify it for our learners to take advantage. Spend your time learning not searching. Online Access Over 50 lectures and over 50 hours of content!
- 2019 Quick Updates FREE 00:00:00
- JSS13: This course is developed based on a real-world job postings 00:00:00
- Real-World Daily Scenarios (Free Access) FREE 00:37:00
- Social Groups and Make Connections (Information) FREE 00:00:00
- Practice IT Labs (Information) 00:00:00
- JSS13: Common helpdesk problems (Free Access) 00:00:00
- JSS13: Introduction/lecture (Free Access) 00:00:00
- JSS13: What is IT Advisory Videos? (Information) 00:00:00
- Introductions and Sharing Valuable Information (Information) FREE 00:00:00
- JSS13: IT Advisory Video for this section (Information) 00:00:00
- JSS13: Customer Service Skills and Soft Skills (Free Access) 00:00:00
- JSS13: Advance Troubleshooting Entry Level (Free Access) 00:00:00
- JSS13: IT Advisory Video for Active Directory (Information) 00:00:00
- JSS13: Introduction to Active Directory (Free Access) 00:00:00
- JSS13: Basic Active Directory Training video (Free Access) 00:00:00
- JSS13: Group Policy management (Free Access) 00:00:00
- JSS13: IT Advisory video for outlook (Information) 00:00:00
- JSS13: How to fix outlook problems at work (Free Access) 00:00:00
- JSS13: Basic Browser Troubleshooting (Free Access) 00:00:00
- JSS13: IT Advisory video for Software Deployments (Information) 00:00:00
- JSS13: Basic to Advance software installation by IT (Free Access) 00:00:00
- JSS13: Software Deployment with PDQ (Free Access) 00:00:00
- JSS13: Software Deployment SCCM (Free Access) 00:00:00
- JSS13: IT Advisory Video for Inventory Skills (Information) 00:00:00
- JSS13: Devices Inventory Part 1 PDQ (Free Access) 00:00:00
- JSS13: Devices Inventory Part 2 spiceworks (Free Access) 00:00:00
- JSS13: IT Advisory Video for Networking (Information) 00:00:00
- JSS13: Intro Videos by Professor Messer (Free Access) 00:00:00
- JSS13: IT Advisory Video for Printers (Information) 00:00:00
- JSS13: Printers by Professor Messer (Free Access) 00:00:00
- JSS13: Network Printer Connection Real-World (Free Access) 00:00:00
- JSS13: Printer scan and fax options not working Real world scenario (Free Access) 00:00:00
- JSS13: Mobile by PM (Free Access) 00:00:00
- JSS13: Basic iPad troubleshooting for Help Desk (Free Access) 00:00:00
- JSS13: Surface Pro (Free Access) 00:00:00
- JSS13: Projectors related Tickets (Free Access) 00:00:00
- JSS13: Remote Help users and more (Free Access) 00:00:00
- JSS13: IT Advisory Video Remote & VPN Help Desk skills 00:00:00
- JSS13: VPN for Help Desk Learning 00:00:00
- JSS13: My IT Tools 00:00:00
- JSS13: Resume and Soft Skills 00:00:00
- JSS13: Review Help Desk Course FREE 00:00:00
"Hello everyone my self Ashish Sharma from NewZealnd. I have done my diploma in IT Technical support and currently working as a IT Helpdesk Administrator. My goal is to work toward to System Administrator or Cloud Administrator. Thank you Danish for those 4 days free IT support training videos on you tube which made my work very easier. You know what those free videos contents are very relevant to everyday tasks as IT Helpdesk person. Now looking forward to Advance my career so i have purchased Premium membership with Practice lab. Once again Thank you Danish and JSS Family."
"Hello everyone. My name is Karen. Recently I got hired as an IT Technician. There is a lot to learn and there are a lot of projects. This has worked to my advantage as I am learning skills at a fast pace. I have my Associates Degree in Computer Networks and Systems. My goal is to work towards Network Administrator. Jobskillsshare has helped me learn and market my skills. I have premium membership and the practice labs are really good way to practice. Thank you Danish and Kevin for all the hardwork and sacrifice and setting up a website accessible and affordable for people like us that want to pursue a career in IT."
"I have no certs and only a associates degree right now. When I landed my first role, I did not have my associates degree and the associates degree that I got back in December of 2021 did not really help me land this new role. IT has changed my life tremendously and only being 20 years old, I have a long road to travel, and it just goes up from here. If anyone thinks they can’t do it, you are wrong. The drive, passion, dedication, doing off the clock labs, will defiantly get you in the door or moved up to a higher position way faster. Thank you all and especially thank you to Danish (jobskillshare) and KevTech for providing all their content."
"Hello everyone, Just wanted to say that I appreciate this community and the effort put into making each other better. Today I got offered a position as an “all around tech” Tier 1/2 Helpdesk (working with Windows Servers, Ubiquiti/UniFi, Fortinet, etc.) I’m excited as this is my first true IT job. They’re excited to bring me one and I love the team I met in my interview yesterday. Owner spoke to me directly and sees me as being a future leader and manager inside the company with a little technical growth and direction. Thanks again for all y’all do to give people real experience, as it helped me feel comfortable and confident in my interview."
"Since the day I came across this amazing and wonderful community. “The JSS Platform”. I have chosen the word ‘THE’ here, because I know this platform is the next big guy among numerous learning platforms out there. The way you guys selflessly put efforts for building not only careers but lives is beyond anything. I feel privileged to tell you guys that i got employed with a prominent IT company as IT technician (Tear 1-3) on a decent annual salary package. This community has equipped me with right set of skills and attitude. Thank you Danish and Kevtech for your mentor-ship. Haifa you are a rock-star. A huge credit also goes to the community members who work together to build the future."
"Today I accepted a generous offer for an IT Technician position in Brooklyn, NY! I am excited to be joining an in-house IT Team for a phenomenal distribution company. Cliches aside, no one said this was going to be easy! Career transitioning into IT from a completely different background was next to impossible until I found the communities of Jobskillshare and KevTech. The leadership, kindness, support, and encouragement offered by so many here is second to none. I was able to keep pushing, learning, growing, while remaining positively hopeful. The internship I completed with Danish, Kevin, Haifa, Steven, Hammy and Kevin at the helm helped me move from "book knowledge" to transferrable real-world IT skills. The work it took to create such an endeavor is nothing short of brilliant and amazing!!"