This course is a study of IT support administration using Microsoft and well-known third-party applications or products, including how to manage system resources (users, group users, and system storage). By the completion of this course, you will be able to configure, secure, manage users, and apply user- and host-based security.
This is a customized course in which JSS Team uses SandBox devices.
SandBox lab offers multiple devices with no content support from the practice lab portal (Please do not submit tickets related to the content of this course to practice labs, it will not be supported)
We recommend members to follow the exact steps shown in the video to have a better learning experience. The JSS support staff will not support tasks that do not match the steps shown in the JSS units.
- JSS57: Course Introduction FREE 00:08:00
- JSS57: Training Details 00:09:00
- JSS57: SandBox Details 00:15:00
- How to access Practice Labs FREE 00:11:00
- JSS57: Workgroup vs domain lecture and Active directory demo 00:22:00
- JSS57: RSAT 00:14:00
- JSS57: Helpdesk Machine Concept and managements tools 00:17:00
- Active Directory Tickets and Tips 01:10:00
- Joining a machine to the newly created domain controller FREE 00:13:00
- Practice Domain Users and Groups using Active Directory FREE 00:15:00
- Tickets for Active Directory Unlimited
- JSS57: Group Policy Training for IT Support 00:50:00
- File Services Resource Manager and Organizational Unit FREE 00:20:00
- Command Line Commands and Network Settings FREE 00:38:00
- JSS57: Common Troubleshooting Level 1,2 Video 1 00:41:00
- JSS57: Common Troubleshooting Level 1,2 Video 2 03:00:00
- JSS57: Common Remote Troubleshooting Level 1,2 03:00:00
- JSS57: MD 100 00:14:00