If your organization is anything like any of ours, there’s always a lot of stuff to do. Vendors need to get paid. Customers need to get invoiced. Staff needs to do work for customers. Sales inquiries need to be answered. Bugs in hard- or software need to be fixed, and everyone needs to know that they have been fixed. Somebody needs to take out the garbage. And at the end of the day, you’ve got to know who wanted what, who did it, when it got done, and most importantly what remains undone. That’s where you need to know how to use Ticketing Systems. Also, This is a common question on IT interviews "Do you know how to assign tickets or how to use ticketing systems"?
Jobskillshare Team will be adding hands-on projects and video tutorials for our learners. Certificate and badge are available to members paid members only.
- JSS9: T Support Ticketing System Training Lecture 1 FREE 00:25:00
- JSS9: IT Support Ticketing System Training Lecture 2 FREE 00:33:00
- JSS9: ServiceNow | IT Support Ticketing System Training | Demo FREE 00:17:00
- JSS9: Cloud Spiceworks Help Desk | IT Support Ticketing System Training | Demo FREE 00:18:00
- JSS9: Last Ticketing System Video & Career Advice FREE 00:17:00
- JSS9: Project for Certificate and Badge 00:03:00
- JSS9: Create a ticket as a user 00:03:00
- JSS9: Close the ticket as a Tech Unlimited