Free IT Support Training for students or new IT Support Professionals
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for the latest Free Trainings
This is a great starting point for members who are interested in entry-level IT support professional concepts and skills. This path is vendor-neutral and covers installing, maintaining, customizing, and operating personal computers.
This course focuses on the essential IT skills and knowledge needed to perform tasks commonly performed by IT Professionals, namely: Setting up a workstation, including conducting software installations; establishing network connectivity; identifying compatibility issues and identifying and preventing security risks; managing the safety and preventative maintenance of computers.
Get the training you need to stay ahead with the real IT professionals on the IT Help Desk.
No prior hands-on experience is required to use or complete this course. After completing this course students will be able to take more advance technical courses with solid foundational skills.
Understand the network and network devices in a business world
Understand and troubleshoot Windows 10, 11 operating system
Understand what the Internet is, how it works in a corporate environment
Learn how applications are created and how they work under the hood of a computer and how to troubleshoot applications
Understand the difference between home and corporate network
Utilize common problem-solving methodologies and soft skills in an Information Technology setting
Understand the differences between a server and a client
Able to create or plan a clear pathway for advanced technical courses
- Individuals seeking entry-level positions in the IT support field
- This course is aimed at absolute beginners to IT who want to start a career in IT support or just develop their skills in this area.
The course assumes you have no technical knowledge of IT whatsoever. The skills you will gain through this course will not only prepare you for a role in IT Support but in other roles too, such as networking.
- Create the free tenant account on Office 365 for 30 days
- Exploring the Office 365 administrator (Admin) portal
- Installing Microsoft Office 365 onto the client machine
- Create an office 365 user from the portal
- Add multiple users from the portal – Office 365 skills
- Create and Manage Groups, Restore groups with CLI – Office 365 skills
- Managing Office 365 Multi-factor Authentication
- Managing Office 365 Multi-factor Authentication (One-time Password)
Join free IT Communities for Professional Development, Resume Help, and More
Feedback and Reviews
Subscribe To Our Monthly Newsletter So You Don’t Miss Updates, New Content, and Offers