Member: Wayne Bragg
What I like about the course is that it’s easy to understand, the facilitators or instructors are very knowledgeable. They explain each ticketing system and how they work and inform you as a student step by step what to look for and the process. Great job and I would refer to anyone looking to enhance their IT ticketing skill set.
How did member find about jobskillshare.org
Through an online course I taking with Cybrary.IT which is another great site to learn and study any IT course out there.
Recommended courses to get started!
- IT Fundamentals v1.0 (You will need premium access to access labs or partners content inside this course or members can buy individual access)
- If you wish to skip both IT Fundamentals v1.0 and IT Advisory meeting try starting with the courses below.
Warning: By skipping the fundamentals you are simply jumping to the real-world courses. In our real-world courses, we do not teach basic skills like how to use the internet, how to search or understanding basic technology terms. It is highly recommended to take fundamentals if you are new to IT career.
- Help Desk Ticket System – Full Free Course – Get Certificate
- Active Directory – Full Free Course – Get Certificate
- Office 365 – Full Free Course – Get Certificate
- Help Desk Support – Full Free Course – Get Certificate
Complete our recommended courses and send your resume for the review inside the dashboard click on “Apps” section.