We collect certain information or data about you when you use jobskillshare.org
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to jobskillshare.org or register for discounts.
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
Use of Third Parties
Jobskillshare.org will not submit your data to any third parties not stated in this agreement without your permission.
Use of Stripe and Paypal: We use thirdparty payment services to handle receipt of payment for products and services at jobskillshare.org. In particular, we require you submit payment information to Stripe Inc. (“Stripe”) and utilize Stripe to process payments on our behalf. For more information on the privacy practices of Stripe, please visit https://stripe.com/privacy.
PayPal privacy visit https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Payment transactions are always encrypted.
Disclosing your information
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. Please visit our GDPR page for right access data or deleting your account permanently https://www.jobskillshare.org/gdpr/