*Access 1 year(365 Days) unlimited access to the allocated lab titles.
*Support is provided by I-Qubed Solutions, you can Email, Call or submit ticket from your lab portal.
Overview: The 70-412 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Windows Server 2012. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in Configure Network Load Balancing, Configure Failover Clustering, Configure and Optimize Storage, Configuring a Forest or Domain, AD Certificate Services, Manage Certificates, Configuring Sites and Manage Active Directory – SYSVOL Replication. These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services certification exam.
Duration: 17 hours
Lab Learning Objectives:
- Configure Network Load Balancing
- Configure Failover Clustering
- Configure Advanced File Services
- Configure and Optimize Storage
- Implement an Advanced DHCP Solution
- Implement an Advanced DNS Solution
- Deploy and Configure IPAM
- Configure a Forest or a Domain
- Configure Sites
- Manage Active Directory and SYSVOL Replication
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services
- Install and Configure AD Certificate Services
- Manage Certificates
- Configure AD Rights Management Services
- Configure and Manage Backups
- Recover Servers
- Configure Trusts