*Access 1 year(365 Days) unlimited access to the allocated lab titles.
*Support is provided by I-Qubed Solutions, you can Email, Call or submit ticket from your lab portal.
The A + Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands-on skills in fundamental computer technologies. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in Windows Operating Systems, Other Operating Systems and Technologies, Security, Software Troubleshooting and Operational Procedures.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the CompTIA A + (220-902) certification exam.
The CompTIA A + (220-902) is an entry-level certificate aimed at IT professionals or those seeking to enter into the industry. This Practice Lab focuses on the practical aspects of the CompTIA A + (220-902) exam objectives. It is therefore advised to refer to your own course materials to gain a deeper understanding of any theoretical aspects of the exam objectives.
No prior hands-on experience is required to use or complete this Practice Lab, however, we have assumed that you know how to use a computer and that you are familiar with basic networking concepts and technologies.
Lab Guides Covered
- Installing Windows Part 1
- Installing Windows Part 2
- Retrieving System Information
- Managing System Storage
- Securing Windows User Account Access
- Using Windows Features and Tools
- Understand Domains, Workgroups, and Homegroups
- Configure IPv4 and IPv6 Addressing
- Understand Computer Name Resolution
- Understand TCPIP Services Part 1
- Understand TCPIP Services Part 2
- Understand TCPIP Services Part 3
- Configuring Security Policies
- Identify Security Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Configuring Windows Firewall
- Deploying Anti-Malware Programs
- Performing System Maintenance
- Troubleshoot Common System Problems
- Troubleshoot Network Connectivity Issues
- Troubleshoot Windows Operating System Errors
- Understand Computer Virtualization
- Configuring and Managing Printers
- Understand Virtual Printing
- Understand Cloud-Based Applications and Storage
- Configuring a Mobile Device
- Configuring E-mail on a Mobile Device
- Managing File System Security
- Managing BitLocker Drive Encryption
- Working with Linux Command Line
- Performing Basic File Management in Linux
- Understand Internet Protocols and Basic Linux Network Configuration
- Understand Basic Network Troubleshooting in Linux
- Exam Objectives (Details from CompTIA)