*Access 1 year(365 Days) unlimited access to the allocated lab titles.
*Support is provided by I-Qubed Solutions, you can Email, Call or Submit ticket from your lab portal.
The CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CSA+) Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in information security.
By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in configuring and using threat detection tools, data analysis, identifying vulnerabilities, identifying threats, and risks, and securing and protecting applications and systems within an organization. These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the CompTIA CSA + certification exam (CS0-001).
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CSA+) is an intermediate certificate aimed at IT security analysts, vulnerability analysts, threat intelligence analysts, or IT professionals seeking to advance into the industry.
This Practice Lab focuses on the practical aspects of the exam objectives. It is therefore advised to refer to your own course materials to gain a deeper understanding of any theoretical aspects of the exam objectives. It is also recommended that you have gained the following certification before attempting the CSA + (CS0-001) exam:
Security + (SY0-401)
No prior hands-on experience is required to use or complete this Practice Lab, however we have assumed that you know how to use a computer and that you are familiar with basic networking technologies and information security concepts.
- Determine and Configure Hardware Settings
- Boot the System
- Change Runlevels and Shutdown or Reboot System
- Design a Hard Disk Layout
- Manage Shared Libraries
- Use RPM and YUM Package Management
- Work on the Command Line
- Process Text Streams using Filters
- Perform Basic File Management
- Use Streams Pipes and Redirects
- Create, Monitor and Kill Processes
- Modify Process Execution Priorities
- Search Text Files using Regular Expressions
- Perform Basic File Editing Operations Using vi
- Create Partitions and Filesystems
- Maintain the Integrity of Filesystems
- Control Mounting and Unmounting of Filesystems
- Manage Disk Quotas
- Manage File Permissions and Ownership
- Create and Change Hard and Symbolic Links
- Find System Files and Place Files in the Correct Location
- Use Debian Package Management
- Exam Objectives