*Access 1 year(365 Days) unlimited access to the allocated lab titles.
*Support is provided by I-Qubed Solutions, you can Email, Call or submit ticket from your lab portal.
Overview: The VCP6-DV Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in VSphere 6. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in configuring and administering vSphere 6 security, advanced networking, advanced storage, resources, upgrading a vSphere deployment to vSphere 6, backups and recovering a vSphere deployment, troubleshooting, deploying and consolidating a vSphere Data Center, configuring and administering vSphere availability solutions, administering and managing vSphere Virtual Machines. These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the VCP6-DCV certification exam.
Duration: 17 hours
Lab Learning Objectives:
- Manage Role-based Access Control
- Manage vSphere Security
- Manage a Cluster
- Manage Single Sign-On Users
- Configure and Administer Advanced vSphere 6 Networking
- Configure Distributed Switch Policies
- Configure dvPortGroups
- Upgrade a vSphere Deployment to 6.x
- Administer and Manage vSphere 6.x Resources
- Troubleshoot HA and DRS Configurations and Fault Tolerance
- Troubleshoot a vSphere Network, Storage, and Upgrade and Performance Issues
- Deploy ESXi Hosts Using Autodeploy
- Manage Host Profiles
- Consolidate Physical Workloads using VMware Converter
- Configure and Administer vSphere Availability Solutions
- Administer and Manage vSphere Virtual Machines
- Perform Storage Upgrades and Configurations