How to get started?
Recommended courses to get started!
- IT Fundamentals v1.0 (You will need premium access to access labs or partners content inside this course or members can buy individual access)
- After finishing 60% fundamentals course we recommend that you register for our free IT Advisory meeting Registration for first IT Advisory meeting (FREE). We will create a complete custom learning path and go over your resume.
- If you wish to skip both IT Fundamentals v1.0 and IT Advisory meeting try starting with the courses below.
Warning: By skipping the fundamentals you are simply jumping to the real-world courses. In our real-world courses, we do not teach basic skills like how to use the internet, how to search or understanding basic technology terms. It is highly recommended to take fundamentals if you are new to IT career.
- Help Desk Ticket System – Full Free Course – Get Certificate
- Active Directory – Full Free Course – Get Certificate
- Office 365 – Full Free Course – Get Certificate
- Help Desk Support – Full Free Course – Get Certificate
Complete our recommended courses and send your resume for the review inside the dashboard click on “Apps” section. (Plus or Premium membership is required for this feature)
Premium member: We may assign more courses based on your reviews.
After your resume is reviewed you can apply for entry-level IT jobs.
Jobskillshare.org is home to IT skill sharing. It provides an opportunity to those who want to learn new skills, improve on their current skills, and last but not least share their valued IT skills. Meet our 25000+ Members! We provide our training based on the ground reality; We can answers questions with practical answers, and the results are excellent. Questions like “I am new to IT where do I start?” “I have A+ and other certifications, but I am still lost”. We know you will have more questions and we are ready to help you with our hands-on IT training. Your account provides you with instant access to valuable IT educational services and resources.