Terms and Agreements
- Membership premium payment is not refundable. This membership include full access to practice labs account for 1 year and partner portal access account for 1 year.
- Membership plus payment is not refundable. This membership include full access to one practice lab account for 1 year and partner portal access account for 1 year.
- Free, Plus, and Premium membership does not include dedicated server access.
- Membership premium full practice labs access is for one year only.
- Membership plus have full access to one lab (1 Year Access to Lab CompTIA A + (220-902) )
- Partner content after purchase is not refundable; It is members responsibility to ask for a demo before buying partner content.
- We do not manage or create partner portal content, we do not have any control of partner portal incase of partner portal being down or any other action taken by the partners. We we can not and will not provide support for partner portal issues or issues with partner content.
- Full access to video content for plus and premium members are only for jobskillshare.org developed content and partners content is not included.
- Not All courses are Free, and Not All courses are available for Free to membership plus or premium members.
- Any product or items purchased from the store is not refundable, It is member responsibly to ask for trials before final payment.
- We reserve full rights to remove any certificates or projects upon membership cancellation or if due payments are not paid.
- Membership plus or premium does not include any dedicated support or LIVE support from our staff members; All staff members are volunteers. We will try our best to resolve any site technical issues.
- Jobskillshare.org will not provide support with labs issues other than basic login issues or access issues.
- Community courses are not refundable; it is member responsibility to check full information or ask questions before buying a community course.
- Jobskillshare certificate – Jobskillshare.org provide signed certificate for the courses developed by jobskillshare team and approved by the team only. Jobskillshare have full rights to changes, remove or update content for new the certifications.
- Partner course certificate – Jobskillshare.org will not provide signed certificate for partner courses. In some cases if courses are intergated and completed. Jobskillshare.org team will approve and sign certificates for partners courses or labs.
- Members must follow instructions before submitting the project, and it is a member responsibility to inquire about certificate status before buying our membership.
- Members must complete full lab modules to get the certificate for our lab courses; we will not issue the certificate for incomplete labs modules.
Description of Service
The JOBskillshare Service allows students/People to find classes or Job skills that they are interested in taking and allows teachers to find students interested in taking their classes or Job skills . Payments for all class fees are transacted directly through Secure Stripe or PayPal, and we are not a party to any transaction between you and Stripe,PayPal, or between any teacher and student.
We reserve the right to refuse to provide the Service to any person including membership plus members for any reason and/or to discontinue the Service in whole or in part at any time, with or without prior notice.
The following terms apply to your use of the Service and any account that you may open or attempt to open via the Service:
- You must be 13 years or older to use the Service.
- You must be a human to open an account. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, valid email address, zip code, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. JOBskillshare will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You agree not to upload any copyrighted, trademarked, or proprietary materials on the Service without the expressed permission of the owner.
- You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes and agree to not use the Service in any way that will infringe upon the use or rights of any other user.
TERMS AND AGREEMENT FOR LIVE TRAINING
Labs are monitored 24/7. If terms and rules are not followed your session will be terminated immediately, and no refunds will be issued.Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this site or labs are the property of their respective trademark holders.These trademark holders are not affiliated with Jobskillshare.org, our products, or our website. They do not sponsor or endorse our materials.
No part of the live course may be reproduced in any form by any means, nor may it be distributed without the permission of jobskillshare.org., nor may it be resold or distributed by any entity other than jobskillshare.org., without a prior written authorization of jobskillshare.org. jobskillshare.org does not provide legal advice. Nothing in this course constitutes legal advice, nor shall this document or any software product or other offering referenced herein serve as a substitute for the reader’s compliance with any laws (including but not limited to any act, statute, regulation, rule, directive, administrative order, executive order, etc. (collectively, “Laws”)) referenced in this document. If necessary, the learner should consult with competent legal counsel regarding any Laws referenced herein. Jobskillshare.org. makes no representation or warranty regarding the completeness or accuracy of the information contained in this course. LIVE COURSE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE DISCLAIMED, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH DISCLAIMERS ARE DETERMINED TO BE ILLEGAL.
REFUND POLICY: NO REFUND IS PROVIDED AFTER FIRST SESSION OR FIRST HOUR. LEARNER CAN REQUEST REFUND BEFORE THE STARTING TIME OF THE SECOND SESSION WITH -$50 THE TOTAL AMOUNT.
Special Rules for Students
- You agree to accept all of the terms and conditions including the cancellation policy listed in the Service when you agree to book a class on JOBskillshare.
- All Classes offered on JOBskillshare are valid only for the specified date. JOBskillshare is not responsible for any changes or cancellations made to classes by the teacher.
- You agree to follow all reasonable rules set by a teacher with respect to a class, and not to take any actions to interfere with the teacher or any other students in the class.
- You agree to attend each class solely for educational purposes, and not with the goal of copying any materials or techniques for purposes of your own or others’ classes, or for interfering with any class or the teacher’s ongoing relationship with any students attending such class.
Special Rules for Teachers
- By listing a class on JOBskillshare, you assume full responsibility for the content of the Service offered.
- By listing a class on JOBskillshare, you understand that it is publicly available to be viewed and book by any student.
- By listing a class on JOBskillshare, you agree to honor and registrations through JOBskillshare.com at the price and time listed in the Service, and not to refuse registration or attendance by any student for any discriminatory or other illegal reason.
- You represent and warrant to JOBskillshare that you are qualified to teach the classes that you list with the Service and that you will at all times conduct yourself in a professional manner and in compliance with all applicable laws.
- You agree not to abuse your students’ personal information. Abuse is defined as using personal information for any purpose other than those explicitly specified in your class without the students’ prior consent.
- You understand that, if you teach a class, your students will have the opportunity to review their experience with you. We cannot control the contents of any such review and will not be held responsible for any information or opinions that a user may include in any such review.
Conduct on Service
Your use of the Service is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the substance of your communications through the Service. You agree that you will not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any User Submission — including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information — that:
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any party;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
We neither endorse nor assume any liability for the contents of any User Submission. We generally do not pre-screen, monitor, or edit User Submissions. However, we and our agents have the right at their sole discretion to remove any User Submission or other content that, in our judgment, does not comply with these Terms of Service and any other rules of user conduct for the Service, or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. We are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing any such User Submission or other content. You hereby consent to such removal and waive any claim against us arising out of such removal of any User Submission, whether it is your own or another user’s. See “Copyrights, Licenses and User Submissions” above for a description of the procedures to be followed in the event that any party believes that a User Submission infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party.
You may not use your account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. Not all parts of the Service may be available to you or other authorized users of the Service. You shall not interfere with anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Service. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
Teaching or Attending a Class
These Terms of Service and the Governing Documents are in addition to any agreements, releases or other documents (the “Class Agreements”) that a teacher and student may enter into in connection with a class, including any Class Agreements entered into through the Service. Students and teachers are each responsible to the other for complying with the terms of the Class Agreements, but JOBskillshare has no control over either party’s compliance. Among other things, JOBskillshare cannot control (a) the provisions of the Class Agreements, (b) the accuracy or legality of the Class Agreements or (c) any party’s performance of its obligations under the Class Agreements. Accordingly, JOBskillshare shall not be held responsible for any liability arising out of the Class Agreements or any actions that you may take in reliance thereon, and is not a party to any transaction between you and any other user. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU HEREBY RELEASE JOBSKILLSHARE AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “JOBSKILLSHARE PARTIES”) FROM ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, RELATING TO ANY DISPUTE RELATING TO THE CLASS AGREEMENTS OR ANY TRANSACTION OR ATTEMPTED TRANSACTION WITH ANOTHER USER OF THE SERVICE (WHETHER A STUDENT OR TEACHER). YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND AND INTEND THAT THIS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE IS BINDING UPON YOU AND YOUR HEIRS, EXECUTORS, AGENTS, ADMINISTRATORS AND ASSIGNS.
Your teaching or attendance of a class is at your sole risk. JOBskillshare does not supervise classes and is not involved in any way with the actions of any individuals (whether students or teachers) at any class. As a result, we have no control over the identity or actions of the individuals who are present at these classes, and we request that our users exercise caution and good judgment when attending Classes. You acknowledge and agree that by participating in any class (whether as a student or teacher) you may be exposed to a variety of risks and hazards, which may or may not be foreseen, including (without limitation) personal injury, property damage and death. You are solely responsible for all costs and/or risks associated with your participation in any class. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU HEREBY RELEASE JOBSKILLSHARE AND EACH OF THE OTHER JOBSKILLSHARE PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, RELATING TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY EVENT, WHETHER AS A STUDENT OR TEACHER. YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND AND INTEND THAT THIS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE IS BINDING UPON YOU AND YOUR HEIRS, EXECUTORS, AGENTS, ADMINISTRATORS AND ASSIGNS.
Payment and Fees
- All Membership plus fees are paid directly via Paypal or Stripe to jobskillshare.org, Payments are non-refundable.
Cancellations and Refunds
JOBskillshare is not responsible or liable for any refunds for classes. Refunds and cancellations are managed by the teachers who provide the booked classes at their discretion. In such situations, a teacher may (but is not required) to agree to a suitable raincheck, make-good, or refund.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS INCLUDED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE SERVICE AND MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE SERVICE AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY CLASS THAT YOU ATTEND VIA THE SERVICE, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SERVICE FROM US OR OUR AFFILIATES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS OR DEFECTS.
THE SERVICE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE SERVICE AND ANY OF THE CONTENT OR FEATURES INCLUDED THEREIN, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND ACCESS RULES FOR ANY FUNCTIONALITY, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE CONTENT INCLUDED ON THE SERVICE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH CONTENT.
THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
Through your use of the Service, you may have the opportunities to engage in commercial transactions with other users and vendors, including (without limitation) students and teachers. You acknowledge that all transactions relating to any class or other merchandise or services offered by any party, including, but not limited to the purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery terms relating to such transactions, are agreed to solely between the seller or purchaser of such merchandise and services and you. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY TRANSACTIONS EXECUTED THROUGH, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, AND YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SUCH TRANSACTIONS ARE CONDUCTED ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLASS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MATERIALS, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE FROM A THIRD PARTY IS PROVIDED SOLELY BY SUCH THIRD PARTY, AND NOT BY US OR ANY OTHER OF OUR AFFILIATES.
Content available through the Service or presented at any class represents the opinions and judgments of an information provider, user, or other person or entity not connected with us. We do not endorse, nor are we responsible for the accuracy or reliability of, any opinion, advice, or statement made by anyone other than an authorized JOBskillshare spokesperson speaking in his/her official capacity. Please refer to the specific editorial policies posted on various sections of the Service for further information, which policies are incorporated by reference into these Terms of Service.
You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the Service may occur as normal events. You further understand and agree that we have no control over third party networks you may access in the course of the use of the Service, and therefore, delays and disruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control.
You understand and agree that the Service is provided “AS IS” and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR ANY OTHER JOBSKILLSHARE PARTY BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THE SERVICE.
FURTHER, NEITHER WE,NOR ANY OTHER JOBSKILLSHARE PARTY, SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY CLASS OR OTHER THIRD PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR FOR ASSISTANCE IN CONDUCTING COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN A STUDENT AND TEACHER.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and the other JOBkillshare Parties harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, that arise from your violation of these Terms of Service or any of the other Governing Documents, or other negligent or wrongful conduct. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
Most communication between JOBskillshare and you will be sent and received electronically. You agree that all electronic communication between Skillshare and you shall satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
Jobskillshare.org Portal Terms & Conditions
Jobskillshare portal is a service that provides educators and jobskillshare members a place to discover, manage, create and share educational resources. Teachers, schools, districts, and third-party publishers contribute to the community library of instructional resources across the world. Members discover digital resources, benefit and learn from the work of their peers, and help improve the quality of education across the country.
Who can publish resources on jobskillshare community?
All registered members
How much does it cost?
It’s free, no limit on courses and no limit on students
What things should I consider before creating a course?
You play an important part in contributing to jobskillshare community. With your help, we can make it easier for members to discover job related skills for learning. Please reference this checklist before uploading your resources:
- Proofread to ensure that the resource is free from spelling and grammatical errors.
- Check the format to make sure that the resource is easy to use and understand. For example, the font and font size are legible, and images are clear.
- Confirm that the content is well organized, and the learning outcomes are clear.
- Review the content to ensure that it is accurate, current, and appropriate for your intended audience(s).
- Verify that the resource is complete, meaning it can be utilized on its own. (Incomplete courses will be removed from the community listing and placed in the draft mode)
What resources can I upload?
There are two types of resources you are welcome to upload on jobskillshare.org:
- Original Resources you created
- Resources you have confirmed are permitted to be shared
Respect the rights and the hard work of creators when you upload a resource.
Can I upload any resource I have created?
If you created all of the resource, yes.
If you created parts of the resource and everyone else who contributed to it has given you permission to upload and share it, yes.
If you used images or other materials that you did not create or that you did not get permission to include and share, no.
If I bought a resource, does that mean I own it and am free to upload it?
Most likely, no. You likely purchased a license to the resource and are not authorized to share it. Read any license agreement carefully. If it does not specifically allow for the resource to be shared on sites jobskillshare.org, you should not upload the resource to jobskillshare.org. our team will remove any resources finding violating the terms, we have the right to remove any or all content without any notice.
If something is available for free on the Internet, does that mean it is open-source and I can upload it?
No, not always:
Many educators and individuals will make resources they have created available for free but do not authorize them to be shared.
Many resources freely available on the internet are available under a limited license and remain subject to copyright protection.
You should always read the license agreement for anything you find on the internet. If there is a license agreement and it does not specifically allow for the resource to be shared on sites like jobskillshare.org you should not upload the resource to jobskillshare.org. If there is no license and you cannot confirm the resource is open source or public domain, you should not upload it to jobskillshare.org.
What if I am not sure whether a resource is Open Source?
If you are not sure, please do not upload the resource.
Is there a course fee limit?
Yes, minimum for each course must be set to $10.00 or above
Is there a fee for creating courses in the community portal?
- Community charge per transaction is $1.99
- PayPal and Stipe charge %3 per transaction.
|PayPal/Stripe Transaction 3%||$0.45|
You will be get paid
Can I delete a course that I have published?
You can delete your free courses, you can not delete courses that are being paid by jobskillshare.org members. You will be able to remove your course from the course listing if you wish not to list it.
Can I restore course that I have deleted?
Please delete free course only when you are absolutely sure you want to delete them. We currently do not have a way for you to undo a deletion or restore deleted resources.
Who can see the courses that I publish?
The courses that you publish are available to every all jobskillshare.org.
Can I restrict access of my courses?
No, access to courses cannot be restricted.
Can I contact people who have are enrolled in my courses?
No. You cannot contact people who are enrolled in your courses, you can use notification section for news or updates.
Can I edit my created course?
Yes, you can edit your course settings, units
I’m having trouble signing in. What should I do?
please contact our support team firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I access jobskillshare.org on my smart phone or tablet?
While jobskillshare.org courses will work on most mobile browsers, we suggest using a desktop/laptop browser for the best experience.
How do I submit a suggestion or complaint?
Please send complaints to email@example.com
A resource on jobskillshare.org infringing my copyright. How can I claim copyright infringement?
To claim copyright infringement, please tell us about the material and send us email on firstname.lastname@example.org
I found an inappropriate or objectionable resource. What should I do?
If you find a resource on jobskillshare.org that you believe is inappropriate or otherwise violates our policies, send email to email@example.com with subject link “Offensive/Inappropriate Content”.
What are jobskillshare.org Content Guidelines?
Jobskillshare.org is intended to allow you to share educational content with educators and you should only upload content that you have the right to share publicly and that have educational value. In general, follow community standards of common sense and good taste.
We don’t accept pornography or offensive depictions of graphic sexual acts.
What we deem offensive is probably about what you would expect.
Illegal and Infringing Content
We take violations of laws and proprietary rights very seriously. It is your responsibility to ensure that your content doesn’t violate laws or copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other rights. Just because content is freely available does not mean you are free to copy and share it.
Poor User Experience
We don’t allow content that provides a poor user experience. For example, content with broken links or corrupted files will typically be disappointing to users. We reserve the right to determine whether content provides a poor user experience.
This should not be construed as an exhaustive list of prohibited content but rather as general guidelines. We reserve the right to make judgments about whether content is appropriate and to choose not to allow it.
At this time, resources containing text must be primarily in the English language.
Can I use images I found on the Internet in my resources?
Most images you can find online have an owner, and you’ll need to determine whether the owner allows others to reuse the image at all, and what types of reuse they allow. You’ll need to have the right to reuse any images you include in your resources—not just photos and illustrations, but clip art, borders, design elements, and any other type of image.
Your safest bet is to use images that either you created yourself or you’ve secured explicit permission to use.
Refund Policy: Community courses are not-refundable, it is member responsibility to ask questions before purchasing course.
Any rights of JOBkillshare not expressly granted herein are reserved.