Instructor-Led IT Training | 3 Simple Steps
learn hands-on IT skills in short time, members will receive five certificates after completing 5 two hours sessions.
This course will help you build an IT resume. You will have access to our career service advisors.
An unprepared candidate can be eliminated from the process, even if he or she has a stellar resume. Many qualified candidates are eliminated at this step when they find themselves ill prepared to handle this step. Career services team prepares you to effectively manage the employer call and turn it into a face-to-face interview. We help you develop the skills that you need for the new job.
This live training sessions provides newcomers with the first step they need to start a career in IT. After completing our customized five two hours sessions, learners should be prepared to begin an entry-level IT job, such as Help Desk Technician,Desktop Support Technician or Jr. System Administrator.
The target audience for this path is anyone who is interested in starting an entry-level job in IT. This career track is also suitable for those switching into the IT industry, and who are focused on the operations side of IT.
No prerequisites are required for this training. Learners will only need computer with internet access.
- Understanding IT Infrastructure with real-world examples
- Help Desk Tickets Systems
- Active Directory Management
- Office 365 Managment
- Inventory Systems
- Software Deployment
- Monitoring Systems, Servers and Desktops
- Security Essentials
- Patch Managment,basic to advance troubleshooting and basic web server management and cloud systems
- Live sessions with our experience IT Professionals.
- 1 year library full access includes all practice labs from Cisco, VMware, Microsoft, CompTIA and more. $299 value (Free).
- 60 days unlimited access to JSS assigned virtual servers and desktops. No time resets or limit on the bandwidth usage. $249 value (Free).
- Membership Premium access (Lifetime).
- Remote Administration Tool. $60 value (Free).
- Five certificates upon completion.
- All sessions can be downloaded.
- Members with free membership cost: $699.00
- Members with plus membership cost: $649.00
- Members with premium membership cost: $399.00
- First session will be recorded based on member introduction. This is to insure you get the right IT skills and practice labs.
- Group of two or more please contact email@example.com for discounts.
- Weekdays 7 PM to 9 PM US EST
- Weekends 10 AM to 5 PM US EST
- To create your schedule please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below