Virtual Instructor-Led Training | 3 Simple Steps
Take one of our VISST options to learn hands-on IT skills in short time, Members will receive five certificates after completing 10 sessions.
This course will help you build an IT resume. You will have access to our career service advisors.
An unprepared candidate can be eliminated from the process, even if he or she has a stellar resume. Many qualified candidates are eliminated at this step when they find themselves ill prepared to handle this step. Career services team prepares you to effectively manage the employer call and turn it into a face-to-face interview. We help you develop the skills that you need for the new job.
Job titles covered by this training
All Help Desk levels, IT Support Specialist, Junior Systems Administrator
Who is the target audience?
- Professionals interested in becoming systems administrator or any other IT Support positions.
- IT Graduates or Current IT Students.
- Members changing career or re-entering the work force wanting to understand the demands of an IT professional job.
Most computer IT support specialists have full-time work schedules; however, many do not work typical 9-to-5 jobs. Because IT support is important for businesses, many support specialists must be available 24 hours a day. As a result, many support specialists must work nights or weekends.
In this VISST training course, you will learn about key support center processes and concepts to improve overall support operations, and you will gain customer service and interpersonal skills that improve the customer’s experience.
Schedule & Duration
VISST has 10 sessions; one session is approximately 2 hours. We offer flexible schedule for live and on-site sessions. If you are interested in recorded sessions please check the recorded sessions option on the form.
Basic computer knowledge and computer device with internet access.
By completing the IT Support Specialist Training Program, you’ll understand how to:
- Improve support-center productivity
- Provide exceptional customer support
- Handle difficult customer situations
- Implement best practices for problem solving
- Exhibit assertive confidence while reducing job stress
- Learn the latest skills needed by today’s computer support professionals.
- Perform tasks such as installation, configuration, diagnosing, preventive maintenance and basic networking.
- Troubleshoot and maintain the wired or wireless IT network.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the features and functions of networking components
- Install, configure and troubleshoot basic networking hardware, protocols and services.
Three options to get started:
Live or On-site Option: Get 10 live sessions with IT professional | 2 hours 10 sessions DEMO Page
Recorded Sessions: Get 10 recorded sessions by IT Professional | 2 hours 10 sessions DEMO Page
*1 year library full access includes all practice labs from Cisco, VMware, Microsoft, CompTIA and more. $299 value (Free)
*60 days unlimited access to JSS assigned virtual servers and desktops. No time resets or limit on the bandwidth usage. $249 value (Free)
*Membership Plus access for 1 years. $30 value (Free)
*Remote Administration Tool. $60 value (Free)
*Tips to unlock 5,000 courses for 3 months. (Free)
*Five certificates upon completion
*All sessions can be downloaded
Price and Training Options | Group discount is available
On-Site sessions option – Center is located in Maryland, We are accepting members from D.C., Maryland and Virginia.
- Free Membership Live Option: $2,500.00
- Membership Plus Live Option: $2,300.00
Live Online sessions option
- Free Membership Live Option: $1,500.00
- Membership Plus Live Option: $1,299.00
Recorded sessions option
- Free Membership recorded: $999.00
- Membership Plus recorded: $699.00
*First session will be recorded based on your introduction. This is to insure you get the right IT skills and practice labs.
*Group of 2 or more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
let’s get it started!
Voicemail Inquiry: 530-431-8008 (USA), We are checking for introduction, email, number and what is the best time (USA) to call you back.