We will be adding more resources at no cost to our members taking live courses.
Three ways to contribute:
Option A: Please write a detail introduction, how did you find jobskillshare.org and what is your IT goals?
Option B: This section is for all members who would like to contribute to this platform, Please share your information to help others who would like to start a career that you have or had hands-on experience. We will create specific page and add more information for learners.
Option C: Become a Trainer on jobskillshare.org, Jobskillshare Simple Partnership Program provides any individual or organizations with everything they need to teach courses, share products and services with our members.
Updates: Please use our blog section to write Introductions or share your current job knowledge. We are trying to move all the comments below to our blog section.
Example #1: My job title is Systems Administrator (You can use past tense for all of the questions below)
#1: My job title is Systems Administrator (You can use past tense for all of the questions below)
#7: Yes I sometimes have to perform after hours upgrades/upgrades
- What precisely do you do? What are the duties/functions/responsibilities of your job?
- What is your job like?
- How much job security do you have in this position?
- What is a typical day like?
- What kind of hours do you normally work?
- Do you have to put in much overtime or work on weekends?
- Do you ever take work home with you?
- What kinds of problems do you deal with?
- What do you do if you can’t solve a problem on your own?
- What kinds of decisions do you make?
- Describe some of the toughest situations you’ve faced in this job.
- To what extent do you interact with customers/clients?
- How does your time use vary? Are there busy and slow times or is the work activity fairly constant?
- Which other departments, functional units, or levels of the hierarchy do you regularly interact with?
- How much flexibility do you have in determining how you perform your job?
- Is your work primarily individual or predominately in groups or teams?
- What do you like and not like about working in this job?
- Do you find your job exciting or boring? Why?
- What particular skills or talents are most essential to be effective in your job?
- How did you learn these skills? (Links, Sites, etc)
- What are the educational, requirements for this job?
- Is graduate school recommended? An MBA? Some other graduate degree or certifications?
- How has your job affected your lifestyle?
- To what extent does this job present a challenge in terms of juggling work and family life?
- What are the major frustrations of this job?
- If you could change anything about your job, what would it be?
- Is there a great deal of turnover in this job?
- How many people do you supervise?
- If you ever left your job, what would most likely drive you away?
We have created a page for each specific submission, If you have a similar title please check if it is already submitted. You can contribute on the specific page below.