In this course, you will develop your knowledge in the following areas:
• Installing, upgrading and migrating to Windows 10
• Managing Windows 10 updates
• Implementing storage
• Networking and other applications in Windows 10
• Manage identity, permissions and threat protection in Windows 10
• Support and troubleshoot the Windows 10 environment.
These tasks will help you understand the objectives and acquire essential skills, required for completing the MD-100 exam.
How is this course provided to JSS Members?
Course delivery blended
Jobskillshare Team Content: Jobskillshare Team created real-world IT lectures and IT Advisory videos.
Partners Content: Technical e-learning videos and hands-on labs will be provided by our partner.
Partnering with a content provider produces invaluable results for our members to advance their careers. By including learning content alongside we are offering a total solution that ultimately helps the members achieve their goals.
“Jobskillshare Team can now produce real-world videos very quickly without getting stuck with the theoretical videos. This is a complete solution our members will enjoy”
Danish Haider (CEO)
- Deploy Windows (15-20%)
- Manage devices and data (35-40%)
- Configure connectivity (15-20%)
- Maintain Windows (25-30%)