Terms and Agreements
All memberships and program payments are not refundable. It is members' responsibility to inquire about membership or program features before any payments.
Membership video and lab access are for one year only. Members can manually renew this access; Jobskillshare will not renew membership automatically. Expired accounts will be deleted after 60 days of unpaid membership.
JSS certificates are available to premium members only. we do not offer certificates of completion in any other memberships.
Lite membership does not include premium labs or any type of support for learning inside the labs.
Lite members have access to the sandbox lab for one year. Sandbox lab contains multiple devices which can be used to replicate some skills from JSS courses. JSS trainers or lab support teams will not provide any type of learning support inside a sandbox machine. We highly recommend using premium membership if members require support and learning from the labs.
Partner content or any products or programs after purchase is not refundable; It is the members' responsibility to ask for questions or information before making the final payment.
Membership payment does not include TestOut packages or courses. We use TestOut courses in our mentorship programs, JSS courses might have some video content from TestOut. This is free access to all JSS members. However, we do not sell TestOut access in any membership; it must be purchased separately.
We do not manage or create partner portal content; we do not have any control of the partner portal or partner chapters. We cannot provide support for partner portal issues or issues with partner content; Jobskillshare will not offer certification for partner courses.
Lite, plus, and premium membership do not include access to jobskillshare programs, mentorship programs, or services such as resume help; This is an additional service provided by JSS Trainers to help members on the individual level. Consider a mentorship program if you need such services.
We reserve full rights to remove any certificates or projects upon membership cancellation or if due charges are not paid.
Practice does not include any cloud subscriptions, Practice labs offer limited cloud labs for Azure and AWS with limited access. If we offer any cloud courses it might have limited labs from practice labs. however in some cloud courses we will recommend members to get self-paid subscriptions to follow the video courses - JSS will not provide any access to the cloud accounts.
All Membership accounts do not include any dedicated support, phone support, or LIVE support from our staff members regarding any course content; We will try to resolve technical issues during business hours if it is submitted to email@example.com. Members can also send a voice note or text by using our WhatsApp number +1 530-431-8008.
Jobskillshare.org will not support lab issues other than basic login issues or access issues. For example, if you are having issues with a specific task or you encounter an error even after following guided steps, jobskillshare.org support will not provide support. Members will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobskillshare.org will not offer support with testout.com, internal content issues, or site issues; we will submit the issue to testout.com for issues related to access, website, or other problems.
- Jobskillshare certificate - Jobskillshare.org provides a signed certificate for the courses developed by jobskillshare team and approved by the team only. Jobskillshare has full rights to change, remove or update content for new certifications.
- Partner course certificate - Jobskillshare.org will not provide a signed certificate for partner courses. Jobskillshare.org team will approve and sign certificates for partner courses or labs. In some cases, if courses are integrated and completed.
- Members must follow instructions before submitting the project, and it is a member's responsibility to inquire about certificate status before buying our membership.
- Members must complete full lab modules to get the certificate for our lab courses; we will not issue the certificate for incomplete lab modules.
- Jobskillshare, like any other online platform, can not take any responsibility for keeping any certificate for an indefinite period, and this is members' responsibility to take a screenshot of the provided credentials from jobskillshare.org
Description of Service
The JOBskillshare Service allows students/People to find classes or Job skills that they are interested in taking and allows teachers to find students interested in taking their classes or Job skills. Payments for all class fees are transacted directly through Secure Stripe or PayPal, and we are not a party to any transaction between you and Stripe, PayPal, or between any teacher and student.
We reserve the right to refuse to provide the Service to any person including membership plus members for any reason and/or to discontinue the Service in whole or in part at any time, with or without prior notice.
The following terms apply to your use of the Service and any account that you may open or attempt to open via the Service:
- You must be 13 years or older to use the Service.
- You must be a human to open an account. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, valid email address, zip code, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. JOBskillshare will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You agree not to upload any copyrighted, trademarked, or proprietary materials on the Service without the expressed permission of the owner.
- You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes and agree to not use the Service in any way that will infringe upon the use or rights of any other user.
TERMS AND AGREEMENT FOR LIVE TRAINING
Labs are monitored 24/7. If terms and rules are not followed, your session will be terminated immediately, and no refunds will be issued. Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this site or labs are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with Jobskillshare.org, our products, or our website. They do not sponsor or endorse our materials.
No part of the live course may be reproduced in any form by any means, nor may it be distributed without the permission of jobskillshare.org., nor may it be resold or distributed by any entity other than jobskillshare.org., without prior written authorization of jobskillshare.org. jobskillshare.org does not provide legal advice. Nothing in this course constitutes legal advice, nor shall this document or any software product or other offering referenced herein serve as a substitute for the reader’s compliance with any laws (including but not limited to any act, statute, regulation, rule, directive, administrative order, executive order, etc. (collectively, “Laws”)) referenced in this document. If necessary, the learner should consult with competent legal counsel regarding any Laws referenced herein. Jobskillshare.org. makes no representation or warranty regarding the completeness or accuracy of the information contained in this course. LIVE COURSE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE DISCLAIMED, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH DISCLAIMERS ARE DETERMINED TO BE ILLEGAL.
Special Rules for Students
- You agree to accept all of the terms and conditions, including the cancellation policy listed in the Service, when you agree to book a class on JOBskillshare.
- All Classes offered on JOBskillshare are valid only for the specified date. JOBskillshare is not responsible for any changes or cancellations made to classes by the teacher.
- You agree to follow all reasonable rules set by a teacher with respect to a class, and not to take any actions to interfere with the teacher or any other students in the class.
- You agree to attend each class solely for educational purposes, and not with the goal of copying any materials or techniques for purposes of your own or others’ classes, or for interfering with any class or the teacher’s ongoing relationship with any students attending such class.
Special Rules for Teachers
- By listing a class on JOBskillshare, you assume full responsibility for the content of the Service offered.
- By listing a class on JOBskillshare, you understand that it is publicly available to be viewed and book by any student.
- By listing a class on JOBskillshare, you agree to honor and registrations through JOBskillshare.com at the price and time listed in the Service, and not to refuse registration or attendance by any student for any discriminatory or other illegal reason.
- You represent and warrant to JOBskillshare that you are qualified to teach the classes that you list with the Service and that you will at all times conduct yourself in a professional manner and in compliance with all applicable laws.
- You agree not to abuse your students’ personal information. Abuse is defined as using personal information for any purpose other than those explicitly specified in your class without the students’ prior consent.
- You understand that, if you teach a class, your students will have the opportunity to review their experience with you. We cannot control the contents of any such review and will not be held responsible for any information or opinions that a user may include in any such review.
Conduct on Service
Your use of the Service is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the substance of your communications through the Service. You agree that you will not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any User Submission — including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information — that:
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any party;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as "spamming"), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
We neither endorse nor assume any liability for the contents of any User Submission. We generally do not pre-screen, monitor, or edit User Submissions. However, we and our agents have the right at their sole discretion to remove any User Submission or other content that, in our judgment, does not comply with these Terms of Service and any other rules of user conduct for the Service, or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. We are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing any such User Submission or other content. You hereby consent to such removal and waive any claim against us arising out of such removal of any User Submission, whether it is your own or another user’s. See "Copyrights, Licenses and User Submissions" above for a description of the procedures to be followed in the event that any party believes that a User Submission infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party.
You may not use your account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. Not all parts of the Service may be available to you or other authorized users of the Service. You shall not interfere with anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Service. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
Teaching or Attending a Class
These Terms of Service and the Governing Documents are in addition to any agreements, releases or other documents (the “Class Agreements”) that a teacher and student may enter into in connection with a class, including any Class Agreements entered into through the Service. Students and teachers are each responsible to the other for complying with the terms of the Class Agreements, but JOBskillshare has no control over either party’s compliance. Among other things, JOBskillshare cannot control (a) the provisions of the Class Agreements, (b) the accuracy or legality of the Class Agreements or (c) any party’s performance of its obligations under the Class Agreements. Accordingly, JOBskillshare shall not be held responsible for any liability arising out of the Class Agreements or any actions that you may take in reliance thereon, and is not a party to any transaction between you and any other user. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU HEREBY RELEASE JOBSKILLSHARE AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “JOBSKILLSHARE PARTIES”) FROM ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, RELATING TO ANY DISPUTE RELATING TO THE CLASS AGREEMENTS OR ANY TRANSACTION OR ATTEMPTED TRANSACTION WITH ANOTHER USER OF THE SERVICE (WHETHER A STUDENT OR TEACHER). YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND AND INTEND THAT THIS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE IS BINDING UPON YOU AND YOUR HEIRS, EXECUTORS, AGENTS, ADMINISTRATORS AND ASSIGNS.
Your teaching or attendance of a class is at your sole risk. JOBskillshare does not supervise classes and is not involved in any way with the actions of any individuals (whether students or teachers) at any class. As a result, we have no control over the identity or actions of the individuals who are present at these classes, and we request that our users exercise caution and good judgment when attending Classes. You acknowledge and agree that by participating in any class (whether as a student or teacher) you may be exposed to a variety of risks and hazards, which may or may not be foreseen, including (without limitation) personal injury, property damage and death. You are solely responsible for all costs and/or risks associated with your participation in any class. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU HEREBY RELEASE JOBSKILLSHARE AND EACH OF THE OTHER JOBSKILLSHARE PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, RELATING TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY EVENT, WHETHER AS A STUDENT OR TEACHER. YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND AND INTEND THAT THIS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE IS BINDING UPON YOU AND YOUR HEIRS, EXECUTORS, AGENTS, ADMINISTRATORS AND ASSIGNS.
Payment and Fees
- All Membership plus fees are paid directly via Paypal or Stripe to jobskillshare.org; Payments are non-refundable.
Cancellations and Refunds
JOBskillshare is not responsible or liable for any refunds for classes. Refunds and cancellations are managed by the teachers who provide the booked classes at their discretion. In such situations, a teacher may (but is not required) to agree to a suitable raincheck, make-good, or refund.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS INCLUDED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE SERVICE AND MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE SERVICE AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY CLASS THAT YOU ATTEND VIA THE SERVICE, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SERVICE FROM US OR OUR AFFILIATES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS OR DEFECTS.
THE SERVICE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE SERVICE AND ANY OF THE CONTENT OR FEATURES INCLUDED THEREIN, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND ACCESS RULES FOR ANY FUNCTIONALITY, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE CONTENT INCLUDED ON THE SERVICE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH CONTENT.
THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
Through your use of the Service, you may have the opportunities to engage in commercial transactions with other users and vendors, including (without limitation) students and teachers. You acknowledge that all transactions relating to any class or other merchandise or services offered by any party, including, but not limited to the purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery terms relating to such transactions, are agreed to solely between the seller or purchaser of such merchandise and services and you. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY TRANSACTIONS EXECUTED THROUGH, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, AND YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SUCH TRANSACTIONS ARE CONDUCTED ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLASS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MATERIALS, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE FROM A THIRD PARTY IS PROVIDED SOLELY BY SUCH THIRD PARTY, AND NOT BY US OR ANY OTHER OF OUR AFFILIATES.
Content available through the Service or presented at any class represents the opinions and judgments of an information provider, user, or other person or entity not connected with us. We do not endorse, nor are we responsible for the accuracy or reliability of, any opinion, advice, or statement made by anyone other than an authorized JOBskillshare spokesperson speaking in his/her official capacity. Please refer to the specific editorial policies posted on various sections of the Service for further information, which policies are incorporated by reference into these Terms of Service.
You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the Service may occur as normal events. You further understand and agree that we have no control over third party networks you may access in the course of the use of the Service, and therefore, delays and disruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control.
You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS IS" and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR ANY OTHER JOBSKILLSHARE PARTY BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THE SERVICE.
FURTHER, NEITHER WE,NOR ANY OTHER JOBSKILLSHARE PARTY, SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY CLASS OR OTHER THIRD PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR FOR ASSISTANCE IN CONDUCTING COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN A STUDENT AND TEACHER.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and the other JOBkillshare Parties harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, that arise from your violation of these Terms of Service or any of the other Governing Documents, or other negligent or wrongful conduct. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
Most communication between JOBskillshare and you will be sent and received electronically. You agree that all electronic communication between Skillshare and you shall satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
Any rights of JOBkillshare not expressly granted herein are reserved.